About Transient HR Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
Transient HR Solutions Pvt. Ltd. is a merged entity of "Transition HR India" and "Eshana HR Consultants".
We offer the broadest HR services portfolio ranging from Recruitment , Executive Search, Staffing, HR Outsourcing, and Regulatory. We specialize ourselces into total solutions for effective Talent Acquisition, Management and growth of Human Resources.
- Become a leading service provider across diverse range of industries.
- Attain success at each step of the relationship with our clients and candidates
- To deliver value, advice and an expert point of view on wide areas concerning an organization
- To provide an efficient, pro-active & innovative service to our clients based on our internal values & solutions tailored to an ever changing environment.
- To formulate Human Resources policies and practices that help the company achieve its goals.
What brings the Transient Team together in building an organization is our value system.Everything we are, everything we do, and everything we believe in revolves around our values and the distinct culture that we have built.
- Integrity: Honesty in every action.
- Commitment: On the foundation of integrity, Commitment to do what it takes to deliver as promised.
- Learning: Continuously to improve and take responsibility for self development & development of others though teaching & mentoring.
- Achieving: Possess energy, drive & self confidence to work hard& achieve deadlines.
- Sharing: To be a good team worker and help others and seeks up if required.
- Speed: Continuously look upon speed as responding to internal external customers with a sense of urgency.
Transient HR Solutions Pvt. Ltd. is managed by veterans who bring decades of diverse experience in providing various human resource related solutions to multinational corporations and local conglomerates.The founders of the company have an combined industry experience of 50+ years.
Dr. Milind Kulkarni
Dr.Milind has 22 years of experience in Human Resources and Industrial Relations. Dr.Milind has worked with organizations such as Technocraft Industries, Kodak India Ltd., Owens Corning Enterprise India Ltd. and Thermofisher Scientific India Ltd. in various capacities. During his initial stint with various organisations he was instrumental in signing a long term settlement with Union and also implementing the Voluntary Retirement Scheme.
Dr.Milind has been a strategic HR partner and has immensely contributed in the areas of Recruitment, Employee Engagement initiatives, Performance Management System, Mergers and acquisitions, Retention, Talent Management etc. Dr.Milind is very well networked in the HR fraternity and is an active member of many HR forums. He is also a visiting faculty in many Management institutions on various HR and IR subjects.
Monica has 16 years of experience in Human Resources. Monica has worked with organizations such as the Hinduja Group, Indigames Ltd. and Goldshield Healthcare Pvt. Ltd. in various capacities. Monica has contributed in the areas of Recruitment, Employee Engagement initiatives, Retention, Talent Management etc.
For the last 5 years Monica has been engaged in her own entrepreneurial pursuit by the name of Eshana HR Consultants where she has been associated as a Business Partner, successfully provided fully integrated staffing solutions to multinational corporations and local conglomerates from different industries on a PAN India basis.
Anil Joshi comes with four decades of rich experience into Human Resources, Industrial Relations & HR Operations. He has worked with various MNCs and Indian Companies like Huhtamaki PPL, Technocraft Group, Dow Chemicals, KEC International, Voltas. His last stint in corporate was with Renuka Sugars as Senior Vice President - HR.
Anil is at present on the Board of Transient HR Solutions as Consultant - Strategic Business.